This is just a friendly reminder to TONIGHT'S LADIES ONLY Symposium taking place at "
This event is for Patients, Wives, Mothers and caregivers of people suffering from Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
Your presence will greatly enhance the event. Come and be inspired. And please try to be on time so we should be able to start and end on time.
There will NOT be a Live online Video hookup, nor Teleconference!
A quick recap on our program:
- Welcome and Introduction
- Opening Statement:
Regional Director Metro New York/New Jersey/Philadelphia, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Take Control: Managing IBD Decisions
- Current treatments and surgical approaches in IBD
- Risks and benefits of these treatment approaches
- Steps to take when re-evaluating the treatment plan if/after current therapy fails
- How to advocate for optimal IBD care
Dr. Suneeta Krishnareddy, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Gastroenterology, Columbia University Medicine Center, New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- IBD and Fertility & Pregnancy:
Dr. Bindia Jharap, M.D.
Gastroenterology Mount Sinai Hospital
- IBD and Shidduchim, Why hide it???!:
Dr. Simon Lichtiger, M.D.
Professor of Gastroenterology, Director of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Program; Columbia University Medicine Center,
- Pediatric IBD and Developing & Growth:
Dr. Nanci Pittman, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Pediatric Gastroenterology Mount Sinai Hospital
- Three Doctor Panel - Question & Answers Session:
Moderated by Dr. Lichtiger
- Closing Remarks