As a reminder, please discuss with your Rabbe/Rav/Dayan AND Doctor regarding your fasting, taking your medications, and/or about taking IV (Intravenous) fluids.
After we were asked by a lot of our members, we're sending a list of IV Center's provided by our heroic Chevra Hatzolah
YOU WILL NEED A PRESCRIPTION!!!
- ODA, 14 Heyward St.
- Quality Health Center, 432 Bedford Ave.
- ODA, 14 Heyward St. - from 10:00am till 4:00pm
- Quality Health Center, 432 Bedford Ave. - from 10:00am till 4:00pm
- Bobov Shul, 1533 48th St. - from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Bobov Shul, 1533 48th St. - from 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Belz Shul, 1321 43rd St. - from 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Statcare, 1270 51th St. - from 8:00am to 7:00pm
- Brizdovitz Shul, 1721 58th St. - from 8:00am to 7:00pm
- At the Hatzoloh Garage, 19 Grove Street, corner of Saddle River Road - from 12:00pm to 2:00pm.
- A nurse or paramedic will come to your home on Yom Kippur morning to attach the IV bag.
Fee $25.00 to cover expenses.
- Please call: 845-659-5886 to arrange it.
- Please call: 845-537-0014 to arrange it
- Please call Lev Rochel Bikur Cholim of Lakewood, 732-905-3020 to arrange it.
- Please call: Refuah V'Chesed, 514-357-2167 Ext. #8
REMEMBER: The same Torah which commands us to fast on Yom Kippur tells us that "V’Nishmartem M'od L’Nafshotaichem" - "Take care of your health/guarding our health" is far more important.
Again, you need a prescription in order to get the IV, no exceptions! So please make sure to have it!
Have an easy fast!!!